Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Tried & Tested : Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless

After hearing great things I decided to purchase Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless from Superdrug. I usually use Mac foundations although sometimes I will use Bare Minerals, but I tend to always find my way back to Mac Studio Fix. Now not only am I whiter than white to the point I can just walk in and take any foundation in the palest shade (sometimes the palest foundations can still be too dark) I am also blessed with amazing skin that likes to breakout! Usually in my chin area but recently also on my cheek bone area... Told you I am blessed! I read some reviews that said this foundation was full coverage, it's pretty good coverage but I still had to touch up with concealer. It blended pretty easy, felt super light weight and after having it on for a few hours I didn't need to re powder. Also I find with some cheaper foundations that they slide off my face and it can go pretty patchy but not this! It stayed on & the coverage was even all across my face! I did use this with Urban Decays, All Nighter setting spray so no touch ups were needed. I would say for paying £5.99 this foundation is pretty good, I may keep it for popping on before doing the nursery run so I don't scare all the parents and children by going bare faced.

Price : 10/10 - £5.99 for foundation is not much at all!
Coverage: 8/10 - Some redness from my cheeks still needed to be touched up and my blemishes needed a fair bit of concealer.
Quality: 9/10 - The quality of this is fantastic considering what you pay, I've used higher priced foundations that aren't half as good as this! 




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig