Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

My August shopping haul


This month has been pretty hectic, I have helped my sister move into her new place in Glasgow, had so many family birthdays including my daughters birthday on the 25th when Sophia turns three!!! She also started nursery so quite a lot of shopping has happened this month. I will do a separate post for Sophia's goodies she has been purchased for anyone who may be interested in children's things.

Seeing as I have a daughter and also work with children I'm not fussy over what brands I wear, if I like it, it looks good on me then I'm pretty happy. This is dangerous when I am doing a food shop and decide to wonder over to the clothes. This innocent wonder over resulted in two purchases which are perfect for the colder weather in Aberdeen.






F&F RIPPLE KNIT BOXY V-NECK JUMPER 
£18.00

F&F MARL TIE FRONT MIDI DRESS
£16.00

I also ordered some pamper goodies online from beauty bay for myself & my mum. I first discovered StarSkin during a trip to Edinburgh. I have used the Red Carpet Ready Hydrating Bio Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask previously and the Magic Hour Exfoliating Double Layer Foot Mask Socks, I loved both of these products so ordered them again. I also ordered Close Up Firming Bio Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask and the Hollywood Hand Model Nourishing Double Layer Technology Hand Mask Gloves for my mum. I'm excited to see what she thinks of the StarSkin range!




One of my last purchases was some new fake tan, I'm not someone who uses tan all the time (I'm too lazy) but I decided to buy UTAN & Tone. I have seen a few other bloggers who are on the paler skin colour side like myself (thank you Scottish genes & weather), This tan has given them a golden colour rather than orange unlike so many other brands on the market does for paler people. I also got a code which meant if I bought their "turbo time controlled lotion" I also got their "medium weekly self tan lotion" for free! Hopefully I will get to try my new tan out soon and I will 100% do a post with my results & opinion!



Thanks for reading!

Lots of love
Sharon x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig