Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Instagram Talent

I love looking around on Instagram getting inspiration for blog posts, makeup look ideas and just checking out other peoples talent. I love the fact it's so easy to be able to share and see other peoples work. After putting Sophia to bed I was having my usual scroll through Instagram and came across two pages that really caught my eye and inspired me.

The first was a girl called cheyenne.rijken, she is 16 years young and an aspiring makeup artist, I loved her looks so just had to share some with my readers!





The second page I came across is a girl called molly_cristin on Instagram. Her work had been shared by another page so I hunted down the original page and she had tonnes of photos of amazing makeup looks she has done! Anyone who has "enjoys long walks down the makeup aisle" as their bio is worth keeping an eye on in my opinion,



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig