Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Eyes Like Angels

A few days ago I went on a bit of a makeup shopping binge, It resulted in me buying like 4 or 5 new eye shadow palettes, a contour palette and other bits and pieces. I had managed to hide them pretty well from my partner until my daughter came toddling through saying "uh oh mumma" whilst holding them all and proudly showing them to her dad! Everything I bought that day was from either boots or super drug. I feel that sometimes the brands available in these stores can get forgotten about when it comes to blogs, but lets face it, not everyone can cough up the money some higher end brands want for their palettes. 


Let me introduce you to the Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eye shadow Palette - Eyes Like Angels which cost me only £8.00 from Superdrug. This palette has a fantastic mix of colors, they are pretty pigmented too and blend well. I tend to go for the typical smokey eye palette or the neutrals but decided to inject my makeup collection with some colour and this 100% delivers on the colour front.









No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig