Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

I spy with my little eye



Hi everyone, I still can't get over the fact it's September already! I think Summer is coming to an end in Aberdeen, we had two roasting hot days and now it's miserable & grey... Just like we are used to. I don't let the thought of a Scottish winter fill me with dread or panic and consider hibernation, instead I get excited about all things Autumn/Winter and cold related. The clothes, the shoes, the makeup and even the accessories! With London Fashion Week coming up on 16th September I am excited to see what looks pop up.








For now I have been making do with online shopping & browsing. This has included stalking Jouer Cosmetics owner Christina on Snapchat whilst she was in London releasing her new Fall colours in Paris! Snapchat was full of swatches and sneak peaks, some I have shared on my Instagram! It also resulted in my ordering two matte lip cremes! Then I accidentally ordered myself a new mascara from Sigma! Secondly I have been eyeing up some new handbags, much to my partner Bruce's delight! So far no purchases but I have fallen in love with the ones in the photo down below! 






No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig