Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Lush buys

Hands up who loves Lush? No matter where I am shopping I can't resist visiting Lush. That smell when you walk into the store, testing the products and demonstrations of the bath bombs are just brilliant. From the toners & masks to the charity pots & bubble bars I love everything, This week I treated myself to three things I've never tried before. 



Lava Lamp Bath Bomb - £4.25

This little bath treat is everything I hoped it would be, The colours were bright and the purple stayed separated exactly like a lava lamp. Made with cocoa butter, Sicilian mandarin, tangerine and orange flower, Lush say this bath bomb smells like fruit pastilles and I have to say I agree. You can also see a video of it in action on the lush website!


I was looking for a massage bar that both Bruce and myself could use. This meant looking for something that wasn't overly "girly" smelling. Let me introduce you to the Therapy massage bar! 100% organic and made with cocoa butter, shea butter, lavender oil, neroli oil and sweet wild orange oil. Neroli oil according to the Lush website has been shown to increase serotonin levels (think happy).
This massage bar has a thumbs up from Bruce, Sophia & myself!



Eau Roma Water - £8.50

I've heard loads of good things about this water so I finally made the purchase. With 127 reviews and a 4.6 rating on the lush website I wasn't disappointed. Made with lavender water and rose water and in a spray bottle it comes everywhere with me. Perfect for a quick spray during the day to freshen up and after cleansing my skin. If your skin needs to be hydrated and soothed then this is the product for you!





Whats your fav product from Lush? I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading
Lots of love
Sharon x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig