Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Dress shopping... I am doomed


Well as the title suggests, I am dress shopping. Now I love to shop but as soon as its for something in particular it becomes stressful! Anyone else? Just me? Bruce and I will be travelling to Glasgow in October and attending his cousins wedding. I have been looking for an outfit since the invitation dropped through our letter box. Can I find one? Can I heck! It seems to be an option of beach cover ups, crazy frilly metallic dresses or dresses with splits from my feet up to my cleavage. I am all for people experimenting with fashion and everyone being different but I just want a nice dress suitable for a wedding. No doubt the day after the wedding I will hit the shops and see 100's of dresses and outfits I would have loved to wear!


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig