Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

I'm not missing!

Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't updated this blog in a while but things have been crazy. We have all been sick, then we got better and then Sophia, Bruce and I all got ill again! My head has been fried and every time I've came on to write something I have literally not even managed to put a sentence together.

We got back from Glasgow on Monday night with a tired, slightly sick Sophia, we traveled down on Friday and stayed with my sister which was lovely and on Sunday Bruce and myself attended Bruce's cousins wedding. Its been a long weekend of shopping, eating and celebrating. The wedding was great, it's always lovely to share a couples big day with them and to catch up with people you don't get to see often. Sophia also had her first experience on the subway which she loved and wouldn't stop smiling like a Cheshire Cat. She had her first visit to the Hard Rock Cafe and even picked up a little souvenir which I don't think she has actually put down since we got it. I love little family trips away, it's so important to spend quality time together as a family. Sophia also decided to grow attached to a new Peppa Pig hat my mum bought her, but whenever I fixed how it was sat on her head she decided she knew how to style herself better!







I absolutely love Glasgow, you can always find something to do and of course, the shopping is way better than Aberdeen. The people are friendly and there is something for everyone. The driving got a tiny bit crazy because the Great Scottish Run was on and it seemed that google maps wanted me to turn onto every road that happened to be closed for the runners to do their thing. I also finally used my Utan & tone tan this weekend, I will do a separate post about this because it was not a drama free tanning experience... it involved absolute panic and me thinking I was going to have to attend the wedding with proper milk bottle legs! It all worked out for the best though! I also visited a makeup store which is called Kiko and have purchased myself a foundation to try out which I will cover in another post covering my store experience & foundation review!

Also when I got home I was greeted by a lovely black envelope which contained my new Mac lipstick!!! I've not had the chance to try it yet and I tried the Mac store on Buchanan Street but unfortunately they didn't have their new lipsticks in store for me to try so that is another thing on my to do list!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig