Makeup fanatic, addicted to shopping, skincare obsessed and lover of all things pretty. Reviewing new products, trying out new looks and having fun!

Beauty Bay

Honey I'm Home


Honey I'm home & boy does it feel good! 
I have been in a bit of a pickle recently and I will be honest with you! I just had no motivation, I wasn't happy makeup looks I was playing around with and I had lost my blogging mojo! I am so excited to say I'm back and I have so many great posts planned to share with you and I just feel excited to blog again. So what do you have to look forward to?

Currently I'm working on makeup reviews, makeup looks, glue on nail looks and nail polish reviews, skin care because my skin still likes to be my worst enemy, tan reviews and more. I'm going to be a busy bee & I hope you come back to discover what Liner, Lippy, Life is all about! 

Lots of love,
Sharon
x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig